Wednesday, April 20, 2016

April brings......another birthday and so much more

I never thought I'd get excited about getting old.....but I am counting the days til I get to be '65'.
Some people 'live to work' but I 'work to live'. I live for my days off.
Days spent enjoying playing with my grandkids.
Hunter's words."Look at the view Nana! thrilled my heart....sharing the beauty of God's creation.

Taking walks along the river on a spring day and seeing the first crocus.

Spending heart to heart time with my friend Marie and enjoying a favorite spot along the river and a birthday dinner

Leisurely checking out all the thrift stores and finding a treasure for Marie that she can turn into a sewing table and some wonderful wooden dressup dolls for me to share with my grand kids.
I am drawn to the 'Living Water'....it refreshes my soul....I am reminded of God's Love for me as I bathe in the beauty of his creation.

No comments:

Post a Comment