Tuesday, November 12, 2013

A Letter of Love

Winter is upon us and 'Baby its cold out there!" I am feeling the need  to take a walk down 'Memory Lane' and reconnect with God on a spiritual journey. I opened my Bible carrying case and discovered a study book on Colossians and it has a timely message for me....Be Complete....How to become the whole person God intends you to be.....

I love to take photos and I have found a partner who also loves to travel with me and take photos. We explore old buildings and this photo he took of me in an old barn. We learn a lot from travelling back in time and looking out the window with our life experiences behind us. Getting to that window was not easy....I had to walk through tall uncut grass....bypassing old junk and gopher holes....the barn had signs of 'creatures' living there....I couldn't reach the window so I found an old tire and climbed a dirt ridden shelf to get to the window to look out. My life is like that...I had to go through a lot of scary, unpleasant experiences to get to the place of looking out that window with joy. Life is a journey and I am learning to become the person God created me to be....Colossians is a letter of love and thanksgiving from Paul to the Colossians....Join me as I discover the truths God has for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment